DMCA Copyright Policy
Effective Date: 18 October 2023
NIIM Digital Marketing ("us", "we", or "our") respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"). This DMCA Policy outlines our procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims.
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our website, please notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that your content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, please provide the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within your jurisdiction and a declaration that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of that person.
3. Contact Information
For copyright-related inquiries and notifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This DMCA Policy was last updated on 18 October 2023.